RBCap is a high performance, full featured Video Capture application designed
for Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows 9x and Windows NT 4.0.
RBCap sports the following features:
- Watch live Audio/Video
- Capture live Audio/Video
- FTP upload support for Webcam usage
- Full-Featured time-lapse Audio/Video capture
- Full-Featured time-lapse frame capture
- Full-Featured time-lapse picture capture
- Compress captured video in AVI format
- Capture still 'Snapshot' pictures from live video
- Save Snapshot pictures in BMP or adjustable JPEG format
- Create an AVI file from manually captured frames
- Fully adjustable capture settings
- Open AVI, WAV, AU, and MIDI files in multiple Media Playback Windows
- View live Audio/Video Full Screen
- Capture up to 3 hours of video at 30FPS in a single AVI file
- Capture multiple video sequences without stopping to change names
- Hide or Show the RBCap Menu and Window Caption Line
- Run from the Task Bar or the System Tray
- Right-Click Context Menu
- Context Sensitive Help
- Complete Install/Uninstall support
You can minimize RBCap's desktop footprint by hiding
the Toolbar, Status Bar, Menu and Caption Line.
You can run RBCap from the Task Bar.
You can save desktop space by running RBCap from
the System Tray, next to the Clock.
To use RBCap you need the following:
- Windows 9x, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0, or Windows XP
- A video capture device that is compatible with Video for Windows
- Correctly installed Video Capture drivers
Check your Multimedia Control Panel to
verify the presence of a Video Capture device.
- To install RBCap run RBCSetup.exe and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You can delete RBCSetup.exe after the installation completes.
- If you wish to uninstall RBCap use your Add/Remove Programs Control Panel.
- Please uninstall any older versions of RBCap before installing the current version.
RBCSetup.exe is a limited Shareware version of RBCap.
It should be used to confirm compatibility with your hardware.
This shareware version will automatically close after every
7 minutes of use and some of its features are disabled.
A full featured version can be purchased for $15.
|Click here to download RBCSetup.exe
||Click the applet at|
the top of this page.
RBCap requires the following Run-Time Libraries:
These files are included in my Setup procedure.
If you like Java, Sports Cars, Motorcycles, and Multimedia click the 'Start' button to visit my homepage. You will find lots of RBCap samples in the 'Movies' section of my 'Motorcycle Archives'.